Thursday 15 May 2014

How to Diasble Larger View Photo in Your Blog

Assalamualaikum...

I just recently knew that when people view my blog, they can click on the image in my blog for a larger view...omg!!! I am so shy~~ haha

and so I found out the way of disable that from happening..BUT I only intend to do that on the images that has my face in it  -_*' hehe...anything that is not related I will keep it as it was especially the pictures in the tutorial section...


this is how it looks like when people click on the picture in my blog...it even list out all the pictures in that particular post at the bottom part as you can see on the picture above... 

so this tutorial will teach you step by step on how to remove or disable people from clicking your photo in your blog...if you like it, leave it as it is...enjoy!~ ^_^
(click on the pictures to get a larger view)

1. Just click on the "New Post" and write your entry as usual

2. Insert your image as usual. Then click on your image. Your image will turn blue and you can see the "LINK" button on top of the picture (at the menu bar) is in gray box which means that when people view your blog, they can view it in a larger view as the picture above.

3. Click on the "LINK" button (red arrow)


4. Clicking it will unable other people to view your picture in larger view in your blog

5. You are done! yeay...

Happy blogging!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...