Monday 15 September 2014

IZ KIDDIE SHOP #1

Assalamualaikum...

As in my previous post I have mentioned that I am handling a business called IZ KIDDIE SHOP...the business that I am handling focuses on baby products such as Tommee Tippee, Avent, Mothercare and many more...we also take order from Clarks...

then, one fine day suddenly my partner Whatsapp me and ask me whether I want to take order for Kenwood Stand Mixer KIM280...one of the customer in Instagram ask her whether she can order that from us...erk!~

after much consideration, we quote a price for her...and she agrees! yuhuu ^_^v
and so, beginning from that we try to open order for Tefal to test market...and Alhamdulillah, there are demands for that as well... :D



Kenwood Stand Mixer...


and that particular customer review her service with us in her FB page...tq Miss! ^.^'



   

Tefal Bistro ordered by one of the customer...



Tefal Banquet from another customer

since I am coming back to Malaysia next month, so I brought all these items back with me...since I can only accommodate 30kg for my luggage, I only accept this 3 orders from the customers...insyaAllah we will open more orders from the customers after this...we are just testing our market for these products...hehe...

any purchasing and inquiry, please contact;

Nurul Izzati at 019-6624171 (Whatsapp/ Call)

OR

Follow our IG @izkiddieshop


thank you!! :*

Bye~^_^v


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...